Welcome to the blogging home of Hungary In The Desert! I'm creating this blog space to combine my interests in one spot. Currently I have various accounts on Facebook and Instagram to cover a few of my main activities and I feel that a unified blog would work better for me. I'm still keeping those accounts, but I like being able to have everything in one place. I hope you'll agree!
My interests and passions are wide and varied so you'll see posts here on everything from cooking, recipes, restaurant reviews, knitting and fiber arts, writing novels, race walking, traveling, gardening and even gushing over TV shows. And while I'm pretty active politically in my personal life, that is one aspect that I really won't be sharing here. I have other social media accounts to indulge in politics and I'd rather keep those opinions there. This blog is for all the other stuff in my life that I enjoy and want to share with you. I hope you'll stop by often and enjoy what I have shared with all of you!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sourdough Discard Creations

Quick Panang Curry

Chili